Well, today I’ve just hit a lull. I’m in the midst of a total cave-in. I’m not sure where I’m going from here. I’m feeling like this program may not be what I am looking for after all. No worries…I’ll figure it out.
December 14, 2010
Day 31: Time For a Step Back
About Jodie M Cordell
I am a military spouse and a freelance writer/copywriter. I love to write and fill my time writing for both pleasure and profession. I specialize in advertising and marketing but have a passion for food, nutrition and health. I spend my free time writing about the wonderful things I learn regarding food and nutrition and enjoy sharing all the things I find with others. View all posts by Jodie M Cordell
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 14th, 2010 at 11:19 am and posted in The Diet Solution Program. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Welcome to my world!
My Health and Fitness JourneyThis is my experiment. I am a victim of countless diet programs, supplements and fitness gurus. I've tried many programs but have stuck with none. But, the good news is, I've taken some really good things from practically all of them and incorporated them into my everyday life. Over the course of roughly a decade I've changed the way I think about food and nutrition. Today the things that matter most are pure, whole foods and staying away from processed, packaged foods. My family's health and fitness has become my crusade as I continue to learn and implement new knowledge in my fight against "Frankenfoods" and obesity. I hope you find some useful information while I continue on my journey. Thank you for stopping by and please drop in often to see what new things I undoubtedly will encounter.
- RT @aasif: This made me cry #HappyTears #MuellerTime #MAGA #Russia twitter.com/AgentHades/sta… 3 weeks ago
- RT @andylassner: The man who ran for president on his promises that he alone could fix everything is begging his followers on social media… 3 weeks ago
- RT @HuffPost: Trump ally Roger Stone suspended from Twitter after attacks on CNN journalists huffp.st/1qB2u9Z https://t.co/kbPllhCVIh 3 weeks ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Good riddance. qklnk.co/NJ5dkG 3 weeks ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Don’t be surprised if Mueller’s first volley is understated. Have patience. The arc of justice is long, but it bends towar… 3 weeks ago
My Fitness Pal
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools
What are you looking for?
Visit my website!